An Amazon bestseller list shows the products that are the most popular and the most frequently purchased within a product category.
What is an Amazon bestseller list?
A bestseller list is an automated list that is generated from a specific Amazon product category. Thit means that the list only the most popular and the most frequently purchased products.
By default, 10 products are displayed in the list but you can also limit the number of products. For example, you can simply display the top 3 or top 5 products from a category.
If you limit the products in the list, e.g. to the top 3, these are the benefits:
- A concise overview (shorter list).
- A higher click rate.
- Helping visitors to make a buying decision.
In addition, you can expand a bestseller list with various attributes. For example, turn a filter on to only show the products currently on offer or discounted.
An Amazon bestseller list is not restricted to posts or pages. If you use the Amazon bestseller list widget, you can incorporate the bestseller list into the sidebar of a blog.
An example of an Amazon bestseller list
Here is an example of the top 3 laptops on Amazon:
- Powerful Productivity: AMD Ryzen 3 3350U delivers desktop-class performance and amazing battery life in a slim notebook. With Precision Boost, get up to 3.5GHz for your high-demand applications
- Maximized Visuals: See even more on the stunning 15.6" Full HD display with 82.58% screen-to-body, 16:9 aspect ratio and narrow bezels
- Backlit Keyboard and Fingerprint Reader: Biometric fingerprint reader and Windows Hello sign-in options help keep your Acer PC secure
- Internal Specifications: 4GB DDR4 on-board memory (1 slot available); 128GB NVMe solid-state drive storage (1 hard drive bay available) to store your files and media
- Acer's Purified.Voice technology, features enhanced digital signal processing to cancel out background noise, improve speech accuracy and far-field pickup, which not only makes calls clearer, but makes talking to Alexa easier than before.
- This everyday laptop is powered by an Intel Celeron N4020 processor, 4GB DDR4 RAM, and 64 GB M.2 PCIe SSD storage
- Enjoy videos or browse online on a 14" HD display panel, framed by narrow bezels
- Dolby Audio delivers crystal-clear sound through the built-in dual stereo speakers
- Light and slim, this Windows 10 laptop computer (S mode) weighs just over 3 lbs and is less than 1 inch thick
- WiFi 802.11 ac and Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity; ports include 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 12 (Type-A), microSD Card Reader; HDMI; Microphone / Earphone Combo
- 【17.3" Full HD IPS display】Enjoy crystal-clear images from any angle. With 178-degree wide-viewing angles and a vibrant 1920 x 1080 Full High Definition resolution, you'll always have a great view of your favorite content.
- 【Upgrade to 32GB system memory for advanced multitasking】Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
- 【Upgrade to 1TB SSD Storage】Boot up in seconds, get to files faster, and have room for loads of files with the lightning-quick solid state drive.
- You can get out of windows 10 S mode to Windows 10 home. Windows 10 in S mode is designed for security and performance, exclusively running apps from the Microsoft Store. If you want to install an app that isn't available in the Microsoft Store, you'll need to switch out of S mode. Switching out of S mode is one-way. If you make the switch, you won't be able to go back to Windows 10 in S mode. There's no charge to switch out of S mode.
- 【11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G4 】 11th Gen Intel 4-Core i5-1135G7 (> i7-1065G7) I Base Clock 2.4 GHz, Max Boost Clock Up to 4.2 GHz, 8MB Smart Cache, 8 Threads
Last update on 2021-10-16 // Source: Amazon Affiliates
Your benefits of an Amazon bestseller list
Here is a brief overview of the benefits:
- Very effective for conversions.
- The number of products can be limited (e.g. to the top 3 or top 5).
- The list can be generated by using any search term (keyword).
- Products can be filtered (e.g. according to offers).
- You can create your own templates.
- Widgets are available.
Create an Amazon bestseller list in just 3 steps
How to create a bestseller list in 3 steps:
- Step 1: Select the search term, e.g. “laptops”.
- Step 2: Insert the search term into the shortcode.
- Step 3: If necessary, specify the number of products.