Amazon product boxes really enhance the visual appearance of single or multiple products.
Various information on products can be displayed within the product box and this can also be modified as to suit your requirements.
What is an Amazon product box?
An Amazon product box allows you to advertise a single product. The product is set within an elegant frame and this optimises conversions. In addition, the Amazon title, description, price and star rating are displayed.
If the product is a Prime product, the Prime symbol will also be displayed inside the box. When a user clicks on this symbol and chooses a trial Prime membership, you will receive an additional commission from Amazon.
A product box also offers various customisation options and its appearance can be changed according to the style of the template. You can make further adjustments using attributes. To do all of this, we recommend referring to our documentation on shortcodes and extensions.
There are various shortcode adjustments you can make to the product box, offering further interesting options. For example, you can place multiple products next to each other or below one another.
An Amazon product box example
Here is an example of a product box:
- DISPLAY: 15.6 inches 1366 x 768 (HD)
- CPU: i5-8250U 1.6 gigahertz
- STORAGE: 128G SSD /SD Card Reader Card Reader
- GRAPHIC: Intel UHD Graphics 620 /DVDRW Stereo speakers
- OS:W10 /Color:Natural Silver
Last update on 2019-06-20 // Source: Amazon Affiliates
Your benefits of Amazon product boxes
Here is a brief overview of the benefits:
- A product box can specifically advertise a single product.
- The number of products can be increased using ASINs (e.g.to 3 or 5).
- The title and description can be customised with your own text.
- Earn additional commission via the Prime icon.
- Widgets are available.
- You can create your own templates.
Create an Amazon product box in just 3 steps
How to create a product box in 3 steps:
- Step 1: Select the shortcode.
- Step 2: Select the ASIN.
- Step 3: Insert the shortcode and, if necessary, enhance this with attributes.