With the fully integrated click tracking you analyze your embedded products very precisely. This allows you to strongly optimize the placement or selection of products.
What is click tracking with AAWP?
AAWP provides you with a fully integrated click tracking function. All products that have ever been clicked on are collected in a clear list. Within this list there are various parameters that tell you:
- Which product was clicked
- Where exactly within the product box was clicked. E.g. if the product image, the title or the buy button was clicked.
- Information about the user who clicked. Means: the date of the click, the operating system, the device and the browser used.
You are also able to display the clicks in a configurable chart and filter them over a certain period of time.
Activate – or deactivate click tracking in the settings. Furthermore, you can exclude certain user roles for tracking. And that makes sense: If you or one of your colleagues working on the website clicks on a product, this click should not be counted.
Your benefits of Click-Tracking
Here is a brief overview of the benefits:
- Analyze your content very granularly!
- Optimize how and where you display the products based on this analysis.
- Find out when, with which device, and in which display variant (Comparsion table, Product box and so on) they are clicked the most!
How do you use click tracking?
This is super easy!
- Log in to your WordPress website
- Navigate to “AAWP”
- Click on “Clicks”
- Select the “Settings” tab at the top
- and activate the click tracking by checking the box: “Check to enable tracking Amazon affiliate links clicks.”
- From now on, the clicks will be counted and will be displayed in the overview.
Start now with AAWP!
Increase the value of your affiliate page and your earned commissions! Easily with AAWP.