An Amazon new release list shows the latest products from an Amazon product group.
Therefore, it is ideal for showcasing newly released products that have only recently become available in your shop.
What is an Amazon new release list?
The new release list is similar to a best seller list, except that it only displays the latest products from a particular product group. By default, the maximum number of products is 10, although you can scale this down, e.g.to just 3 products.
Unlike the bestseller list, the Amazon new release list does not operate by means of a search term. Instead, it works through the product group ID (known as the “browse node ID”).
You can read all about finding the right browse node ID for a chosen product group in our Browse Node ID article.
Furthermore, you can expand the shortcode using attributes. For example, the list can be displayed according to price or product title. In addition, you can use a widget, for example, in the blog’s sidebar.
An example of an Amazon new release list
Here is an example of the 3 latest PCs available to buy on Amazon:
- 7" IPS display; 16 or 32 GB of internal storage (add up to 512 GB with microSD)
- Faster 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
- Up to 7 hours of reading, browsing the web, watching video, and listening to music
- Now Alexa hands-free
- 1 GB of RAM
- Save up to $89 on a full-featured Fire 7 Tablet, 1 year of Amazon FreeTime Unlimited, a Kid-Proof Case with built-in stand, and 2-year worry-free guarantee ? versus items purchased separately.
- 2-year worry-free guarantee: if it breaks, return it and we'll replace it for free.
- The included 1 year of Amazon FreeTime Unlimited gives your kids access to over 20,000 apps, games, books, videos, audiobooks, and educational content from PBS Kids, Nickelodeon, Disney, and more. Your subscription will then automatically renew every month starting at just $2.99 per month plus applicable tax. You may cancel at any time by visiting the Amazon Parent Dashboard or contacting Customer Service.
- Create screen time limits, set educational goals, and filter content with easy-to-use parental controls.
- Stream through Wi-Fi or view downloaded content on the go with 16 GB of internal storage and up to 7 hours of reading, browsing the web, watching video, and listening to music. Add a microSD card for up to 512 GB of expandable storage.
- 6 AC outlets surge protector provides more charging choice, 2 USB ports share 5V 3.4A
- 1080 Joule energy rating and secure grounding protect your devices against overload, voltage fluctuations, surges and spikes
- Suitable for all receptacles, including standard receptacle, decor receptacle, USB receptacle, GFCI receptacle
- External fire retardant shell can withstand temperature up to 1380℉(750℃). An internal integrated copper can better heat dissipation and stable transmission of power
- 3-Year warranty and all surge protectors have passed ETL & FCC certification
Last update on 2019-08-26 // Source: Amazon Affiliates
Your benefits of an Amazon new release list
Here is a brief overview of the benefits:
- You can make visitors aware of new products.
- Product numbers can be limited (e.g. to just 3).
- Products can be filtered (e.g. by price or title).
- Widgets are available.
- You can create your own templates.
Create an Amazon new release list in just 3 steps
How to create a new release list in 3 steps:
- Step 1: Select the browse node ID.
- Step 2: Insert the browse node ID into the shortcode.
- Step 3: If necessary, filter the list according to the prices.