An Amazon new release list shows the latest products from an Amazon product group.
Therefore, it is ideal for showcasing newly released products that have only recently become available in your shop.
What is an Amazon new release list?
The new release list is similar to a best seller list, except that it only displays the latest products from a particular product group. By default, the maximum number of products is 10, although you can scale this down, e.g.to just 3 products.
Unlike the bestseller list, the Amazon new release list does not operate by means of a search term. Instead, it works through the product group ID (known as the “browse node ID”).
You can read all about finding the right browse node ID for a chosen product group in our Browse Node ID article.
Furthermore, you can expand the shortcode using attributes. For example, the list can be displayed according to price or product title. In addition, you can use a widget, for example, in the blog’s sidebar.
An example of an Amazon new release list
Here is an example of the 3 latest PCs available to buy on Amazon:
Your benefits of an Amazon new release list
Here is a brief overview of the benefits:
- You can make visitors aware of new products.
- Product numbers can be limited (e.g. to just 3).
- Products can be filtered (e.g. by price or title).
- Widgets are available.
- You can create your own templates.
Create an Amazon new release list in just 3 steps
How to create a new release list in 3 steps:
- Step 1: Select the browse node ID.
- Step 2: Insert the browse node ID into the shortcode.
- Step 3: If necessary, filter the list according to the prices.