An Amazon new release list shows the latest products from an Amazon product group.
Therefore, it is ideal for showcasing newly released products that have only recently become available in your shop.
What is an Amazon new release list?
The new release list is similar to a best seller list, except that it only displays the latest products from a particular product group. By default, the maximum number of products is 10, although you can scale this down, e.g.to just 3 products.
Unlike the bestseller list, the Amazon new release list does not operate by means of a search term. Instead, it works through the product group ID (known as the “browse node ID”).
You can read all about finding the right browse node ID for a chosen product group in our Browse Node ID article.
Furthermore, you can expand the shortcode using attributes. For example, the list can be displayed according to price or product title. In addition, you can use a widget, for example, in the blog’s sidebar.
An example of an Amazon new release list
Here is an example of the 3 latest PCs available to buy on Amazon:
- Streaming made easy: Roku Express lets you stream free, live and premium TV over the Internet-right to your TV. It's perfect for new users, secondary TVs and easy gifting-but powerful enough for seasoned pros
- Quick and easy setup: Just plug it into your TV with the included High Speed HDMI Cable and connect to the internet to get started
- Tons of power, tons of fun: Compact and power-packed, you'll stream your favorites with ease; from movies and series on Apple TV, Prime Video, Netflix, The Roku Channel, HBO, Showtime and Google Play to cable alternatives like Hulu with Live TV and PlayStation Vue, enjoy the most talked about TV across free and paid channels
- Low cost, no extra fees: For under $30, Roku Express streaming device includes a High Speed HDMI Cable-and there's no monthly equipment fee; with access to free TV on hundreds of channels, there's plenty to stream without spending extra
- Simple remote: Incredibly easy to use, this remote features shortcut buttons to popular streaming channels
- Power, picture, performance: Roku Ultra lets you stream free, live and premium TV over the Internet-right on your 4K TV. Roku's top-of-the-line media player with a quad-core processor and our best wireless, Roku Ultra is perfect for heavy streaming in HD, 4K, and HDR
- Ultimate connectivity: No matter what you're streaming, enjoy a strong connection with dual-band wireless - or use the Ethernet port for wired streaming
- Brilliant picture quality: Experience your favorite TV in stunning detail and clarity. Perfect for HD, HDR, and 4K streaming, enjoy picture that's optimized for your TV with sharp resolution and vivid color
- Take control of your TV: Use your voice to set personal shortcuts for one-touch control, search across channels, turn captions on, and more with the enhanced voice remote; plus, enjoy private listening with the included Premium JBL headphones and TV controls
- Fully loaded: It's got all the bells and whistles, including channels that launch in a snap, lost remote finder, USB and microSD ports. You can stream from movies and series on Apple TV, Prime Video, Netflix, The Roku Channel, HBO, Showtime and Google Play to cable alternatives like Hulu with Live TV and PlayStation Vue
- Fire TV Cube (2nd Gen) is the fastest, most powerful Fire TV ever, delivering a fast, fluid experience for your favorite movies and TV shows.
- From across the room, just ask Alexa to turn on the TV, dim the lights, and play what you want to watch.
- Control your compatible soundbar and A/V receiver, and change live cable or satellite channels with your voice. Control for your over-the-air antenna is coming soon on compatible TVs.
- With the built-in speaker, ask Alexa to check the weather, turn off the lights, and more - even when the TV is off.
- With an ultra-powerful hexa-core processor, enjoy instant access to 4K ultra HD content, plus support for Dolby Vision and HDR, HDR10+. Support for Dolby Atmos is available on select Prime Video and Netflix titles.
Last update on 2019-10-20 // Source: Amazon Affiliates
Your benefits of an Amazon new release list
Here is a brief overview of the benefits:
- You can make visitors aware of new products.
- Product numbers can be limited (e.g. to just 3).
- Products can be filtered (e.g. by price or title).
- Widgets are available.
- You can create your own templates.
Create an Amazon new release list in just 3 steps
How to create a new release list in 3 steps:
- Step 1: Select the browse node ID.
- Step 2: Insert the browse node ID into the shortcode.
- Step 3: If necessary, filter the list according to the prices.