Automatic plugin updates
By entering your license key into the plugin settings (“licensing” tab) your site will be activated for receiving future updates.
From now on available updates will show up with the WordPress update functionality. An extra download won't be necessary anymore.
In case automatic updates are not available (or you simply don't want to use them), you can update the plugin manually as well. The latest version can be downloaded via your account page.
Update via FTP
- Extract the aawp.zip file locally
- Connect to your server and navigate the folder /wp-content/plugins/
- Upload the local folder aawp into the plugins directory on your server
- Login to your website and go to the admin dashboard.
- Select Plugins from the side menu.
- You should now see the new version number of the plugin
Please be aware: Only as an owner of an active license you have access to our update service. Purchasing a license includes 1 year of updates and supports for free. After this period your license must be renewed in order to continue receiving updates.